Friday, May 7, 2010

Dogs for Sale

Here are a few of the dogs we are willing to part with this spring. For a complete list visit our website, http://wolfsdenkennel.com/Pages/Dogs/For%20Sale/ForSale.html.
We'd really like to keep them all, but there just isn't enough time in a day. These are mostly young dogs with loads of potential.

I was planning on having this list together over a month ago, but I just couldn't decide who I was going to keep and who I could live without. I spent the last three weeks of the winter running these guys everyday and they all looked awesome.

Our E and F litters out of Suspect, (who is out of John Littles dog Solomon, and Jeff King's Berkley,) are the out cross we've been looking for. Fat fur balls with the attitude our dogs are know for. Our D litter out of Lugnut X Hero, are all about speed, and our B litter out of Lugnut X Iowa, which is the heart and soul of our breeding program, have already produced a lot of leaders. We are repeating that one this year.

We've already had one litter out of Patton X Lisbon who are featured in the previous post, and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Iowa's litter out of Lugnut, Inca's Litter out of Nestor, and Lethal's litter out of Pepperjack.

Until the next time. I hope you are all having as much fun with your dogs as I am with mine.
http://www.wolfsdenkennel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment